Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sally's Spa Review

I bought this game for my iPhone, and I have to say it is the best time management game out there! haha I got addicted! My boyfriend thought it was stupid and he didn't even want to try it. But what do you know he bought it for his iPhone because it was so addicting. I think this game has great graphics! The interface is so beautifully done. Basically, Sally runs her own spa. The challenges get harder and harder. You have to set a sauna up, do facials, do eyebrows, massage, and set massage certain message stones. You also have a spa to turn on and choose different spa beads that fit the customers taste. Then a manicure and pedicure. It's pretty addicting! haha I suggest you buy it! It's worth your money. I bought it for $0.99 but my boyfriend bought it for $2.99 I think! haha "On the other hand, the lack of extreme difficulty might prove just right for time management fans who like their clicking to be a little less stressful. The sounds of gurgling water and soothing music, and cheerful graphics that seem almost anime-inspired, add to the game's appeal."
Original Article
Category: Videogame Accessories
Featured Product from Bayho: Wireless Dance Mat for Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment