Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Toy Story Mania


I can't believe I bought this game! -_- for $4.99 too. I have to tell you it's a pretty cool game! If you guys been on the Disney's California Adventure and haven't experienced Toy Story Mania, then you guys are wack! haha This has got to be better than buzzlight year (in Disneyland Resort). I just love this game is very entertaining! I bought it on my phone now. Let me tell you, the graphics are amazing! It's a little hard to get used to with some of the games. It honestly did keep me busy, and I can't wait to go back to DCA and have some fun with it!

"-Travel with Buzz into outer space! Toss rings to launch spaceships and capture aliens in Buzz Lightyear’s Flying Tossers.
-Balloons are popping up everywhere! Get ready to launch your darts in Bo Peep's Baaa-loon Pop.
-Gear up for target practice! Aim, shoot and break some plates! Keep your guard up and watch out for those tanks in Green Army Men Shoot Camp.
-The barnyard animals are acting silly and running all over the place! Toss eggs at them and don’t let them get loose in Hamm’ n Eggs.
-Test your skills in Woody’s Rootin' Tootin' Shootin' Gallery! Quickly draw your darts and see how many targets you can hit."

Original Article
Category: Videogame Hardware > Wii Games
Featured Product from Bayho: RB Classic Rock Pack Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment