Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wii Fit


I've been on this thing for a couple weeks now, and I absolutely love it. I love how it could determine your BMI (Body Mass Index) and your weight. How awesome is that? When I'm actually done working out I can feel my sides really working out. My abs are really forming at this point, I'm just disappointed that it knows when you last logged in or not. I love the body test it's really fun! It tells you your wii fit age. I'm 20 and my last wii fit age is 27. FML x100 haha At the core of the Wii Fit experience is the new balance board, an elegant-looking yet surprisingly sturdy peripheral which features several internal scales that can detect changes in weight and pressure as you're standing on it. The board--which is also quite hefty at roughly 8.8 lbs (4kgs)--interacts wirelessly with the Wii, and takes four AA batteries. The board has four rubber feet to help prevent it from slipping on smooth surfaces. Although most users of Wii Fit will probably not take the game's BMI or fitness age calls too seriously, but there's bound to be some overanxious player who does.

Original Article
Category: Videogame Hardware >
Featured Product from Bayho: Playstation Portable Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment