Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cooking Dash Review for iPhone

I bought this game in hopes that it would turn out like Sally's Spa. It has the same concept, but other than that it was really entertaining. It is also hard to master! I usually get expert when it comes to Sally's Spa, but when it comes to Cooking Dash, I can barely make my goal. I don't really enjoy the graphics. It does look nice, but it's hard to get what you want because everything is so cramped on the iPhone. This is over all a great game. One thing I am concerned about is the orders. The graphics are so tiny or just not clear for a player to understand what a customer wants. "Cooking Dash is a long awaited sequel to Diner Dash and it has got better. The chef has packed up and left to star in a cooking show, and leaves Flo and her Grandma to run the diner. You get into more of a realistic experience as you fry, grill and blend your way to the top of the restaurant game."

Original Article
Category: Videogame Software
Featured Product from Bayho: The Orange Box X360

No comments:

Post a Comment