Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

So I've heard that if you own a Wii, then you are more likely to enjoy Super Smash Bros. It's like Super Mario brothers, from the old school Nintendo, but everything seems more livlier! haha It's a great game, that I think that all Super Mario fans should buy. For me, it brings back old school memories. haha I hope that they continue to do more games! I really need to buy myself a steering wheel for the nintendo wii. I feel like you could do more stuff with it (= I must get this game though! ASAP! "Super Smash Bros. Brawl is easily one of the most impressive-looking games on the Nintendo Wii, and even when four players are battling each other onscreen at once in the largest levels, the frame rate never drops once. All of the characters look stunning in their new designs, and their every action, from their taunts to the expressions they make when on the receiving end of a blow, is exceptionally well animated." -cnet

Original Article
Category: Electronic > Videogame Accessories Wii Controllers
Featured Product from Bayho: Wii Fit Work-Out Kit Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment